Just another average sunset in paradise!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dod gets repaired

I started writing this post Friday but being a news junkey, I got caught up in the disaster in Japan.  I am amazed at the low death toll with the devastation shown on tv.

Back to Dod's repairs.  I wrote two paragraphs describing how I removed the damaged siding and straightened out the cab over section.  I couldn't re-read my post and make much sense of it so I will not expose volunteer readers to that type of torture.  Suffice it to say that 8 hours of work and about $100. of supplies took care of the damage.  A picture may be worth a thousand words but I failed to take any "before" pictures.  Here are a couple of during and after pix.

Above is with window reinstalled and wood painted.
Below is the 1" thick marine plywood that replaced the damaged area.

1 comment:

  1. The repairs look good! Well done!


    -Mike
    97 Roadtrek 170P "Taj Ma Trek"
    HTTP://WWW.VanTramps.Com

    ReplyDelete