Just another average sunset in paradise!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jesse really likes his bed!


But, he likes mine better!


It was almost noon today before I could make my bed.  I just couldn't bear to disturb "Sleeping Beauty".

I realize that I made a promise to post "after" pictures of the cab improvements.  I was very motivated to complete the project until I remembered that I am retired and that "Goals are just goals".  All of a sudden, a 22 year old golfer from Northern Ireland started to cause a great commotion at the U. S. Open golf tournament. I decided to devote several hours on Saturday and Sunday to enjoy watching golf.  Dod will still be there on Monday!

However, here are a few photos of the progress I have made so far.  All of the work I have completed still needs a few finishing touches.




I hate gravity!

3 comments:

  1. Jesse sure looks comfy in your bed!

    My excuse for watching the U.S. Open was it's Father's Day! Pretty great golfing by young Rory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you just couldn't miss history in the making. Anybody who could beat Tiger's record score is a darn good young golfer!

    ReplyDelete