Just another average sunset in paradise!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Homeless for a day

I got up early this morning to finish painting the floor.  It needs all day to dry so I will have to stay on the patio and in Dod.  That sounds like a typical day now that I think of it.  I am posting from the San Blas Social Club after a visit to the dentist.  I had a bacon and eggs breakfast with toast and potatoes.  It was the first American style breakfast I have had since I left my brother Rick's.

Friday, Gabi, Delia, Bill and I took a boat ride to an isolated restaurant.  What a great setting right on the estuary.  There were several small areas for intimate dining of just to sit and enjoy the views.  Only problem was that the restaurant was not open!  It was still a great trip and we enjoyed walking around the grounds.




When we returned from the boat ride we stopped at the beach in San Blas and had a great lunch at a restaurant that our boat guide recommended.  As I normally do, I orderred a menu item that I did not have any idea what it was.   It was shrimp with onions, peppers and cheese.  It is called "camarones melequetente" and I highly recommend it.


1 comment: