Just another average sunset in paradise!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Back on line in early July

Well, I feel completely back to normal living on the hill.  No more worries about robbers!  A computer and camera are currently enroute and the internet service on the hill has been improved so I should be able to sit on the patio and do everything I used to do only faster.

We had our first rain on Saturday nite and boy did Mother Nature put on a great light show.  You have seen the great view from the hill.  Well the storm encircled us and I could see clouds out in the distance for 360 degrees.  There were 30 to 40 lightning flashes every minute (no exageration) but most were so far away that you could not hear the thunder.  Several flashes were contained in the clouds without actual bolts hitting the earth.  I watched the show from 1 am till 3 am.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a show! I would have loved that! :)

    I'm glad things are getting back to normal for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your blog again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why can't I comment like I do on most blogs? I don't really want to be anonymous.

    ReplyDelete